Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A Sharing Their Faith

Evidently it's been a while since we've done a baptism with our kids.  
In my mind I've been thinking we still only had a few left to baptize, but Sunday morning on the beach kids raised their hands and started lining up on the shore I was really surprised, amazed and in awe.  I kept telling Pastor Rich from Calvary Chapel Fuchu in Japan that there might be 5 or 6 plus some staff; I was way off.

20 AGHO kids and 2 staff asked to be baptized, 

They confessed to everyone present that Jesus is heaven and in their heart. 
They were their to physically share with those around them that this was what they believe. 

One of our guest "Meg" from Rich's team came forward.

Finally and kind of most special to me was Samuel came out and I got to baptize my son.

I had felt the feeling Saturday and Sunday that Sam was old enough and that I was going to ask him to come out, but I didn't have to ask him because he came in obedience to God calling him forward and not me.  I have a feeling and a sense of security in Sam's faith and salvation.  I trust that between my feelings that day and Sam coming forward that Sam's going to do alright in life and I have nothing to worry about. 
   

Unfortunately the camera started to fog up and I'll try and get someone else picture to replace it when I can.
Here is the list of children that came forward August 18th 2013.
 Samuel Carson
Weed Rune
SreyOn Pat
Engly Seah
Rosa Seah
Bunlong Sok
Samrang Sok
Chenda Nyn
SreyNygt Gui
Borin Bput
Sambath Kan
Mangju Kan
Mangly Kan
Chantrea Pat
Sorya Pat
Vanak Mun
Manea Chang
Sreyly Sy
Sengho Ong
Senghi Ong
Sanh Sok

Staff Baptized:
Seem Uiet
Sowly Touch

Our Guest Baptized:
Megumi Wilson of Japan 

I'll get some individual pictures out in a day or two.