Monday, March 3, 2014

Just a Few Pictures of This Weeks Happenings

 A Heart For Wisdom school

2013 - 2014 
school photo
13 classes - 18 staff - 360 students - 6 volunteers 

This years staff 
minus a few at a wedding

For those of you who have meet Sdoeung she been with child now for, I think 5 months.

The kids are doing great with worship now that they have a teacher helping them.  
Neardy, Kyo, SreyJon, SreyPov, Sothy (hidding), Chi and Sothea on drums. (unseen)

Tate teaching Sunday school does a fantastic job every time. 

My baby girl has just turned 1 last night. 
and was quite content with her gift.

Always thinking of a game to play.
The package of straws caught my eye at the school Sunday and I thought;
"SPITWADS"
In order to make it seem less gross and to get the ladies to play I disguised my intent with targets knowing full well they would end up hitting each other.  With a team at each end of the two tables they competed to get the highest score and win some candy.
I personally spent most of my turns just shooting the kids and trust me when I say I had some great shots.  So great that I had a couple of the girls gagging while I rolled on the floor with laughter.
I don't think my staff ate the rest of her mango after it took a stray shot.    


Things have been really difficult this past month, as I mentioned in the previous blog.  
Two days after that post Adah got Pneumonia.  Coming home from the doctor for Adah we arrived to find that our dog Lion couldn't walk and looked as if his back was broken.  The kids said he chase a dog on the other side of the fence, tripped and fell into the drainage line, I was sure we'd have to put him to sleep.


Through all this I can look photos above at the and tell you wholeheartedly that I love my job.
It is such a privilege working for Jesus. 


By the way it's been a week and Adah's doing better, also it wasn't Lion's back thankfully and he's starting to walk a couple days later.