Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A New Guest Blog

To the left of the page that your looking at, is a place for our guest blog links.
There is a place for current guests blogs and a little lower than that is a place for blogs of our past guests.

I love these writings of our guests and past guests.  It's for me a perspective other than my own which is fresh and current at the time they are written.  Many times I am choked up by seeing the interactions of guest with the children we are raising, I get to see the work we do paying off.  The children growing, loving, connecting and making new friends as well as touching the lives immensely of our guest here.  Very few guest leave unaffected by the kids here at AGHO.
Also for me these blogs are gap fillers when I can not write because office work keeps me from the hands on work that guest have time for.

So here I present a new blog to follow.
Al and Erin have found us some years ago on the internet and have been in communication and support since then.  It's a relationship we've cherished, so now amazingly they are on their way to spend a couple weeks with us with their 4 children.  We are quite excited and hope you'll check their blog during their stay and see what they see.

Please pray for them as they travel and stay here.

http://uycambodia.blogspot.com/

Kit