Sunday, November 3, 2013

P and K

 I will be making an effort to post a copy of the children's ID photo's taken this week.
Not to over whelm you I will post just a couple grades at a time.  Today we have our to Pre-K Classes and our two Kinder classes.  
The number on the chalk board is their ID Number and sure make it easier to know I have the right photo with the child's name.  Last year's mistakes covered.
I have to say that we have some precious children many of them I want to keep for myself that's for sure.

I would like you to be able to see the faces of the children we are effecting and also ask you to give us some thought this year when it comes to your taxes, donations and write off stuff.

In a couple days at the end of these posts I will present our staff and the teachers we are sending to college this year (which is I think is close to 12 right now) and I will also be sharing our current needs and where you might help us out of you wished. 

So enjoy cuties ages 4 to 5 years.






















































































































Though it may look like it on some of those no one actually cried. ;)