Thursday, April 28, 2016

Sreyly

Sreyly


Sreyly is 17 and has been with us for 6 years.
We've been working with Sreyly and encouraging her natural artistic abilities.  We buy here little things here and there, paints, pads, e.g.   I use to do a lot of art so I've been able help a little.  Mostly it's just showing we care and giving little things to help her along the way.  On and off we've had other ladies drop by and share different things with her, especially the ladies from Japan have had a big influence.

Well the other day I had a random idea for her to make cards and sell them.  I showed her a number of ideas online and she's jumped on it in a flash.  I think in an hour she had a card upstairs to be critiqued.   Today another card.  So here I am to offer that little boost.  I'll post what works she has and I'll let you make comments under the facebook link that you find this post.

I might try and create a little FB page that her works can be purchased from.  Really depends on your response.   Obviously the funds would be hers, and it somehow the funds were to great, a savings account would ensue.

Also she's gotten quite good with makeup and has been doing all the staffs makeup for weddings lately.

The bad pictures with my phone are my fault next ones will be much better. 

  Cards are 4.5 x 6 inches for the most part.

1st card



2nd card

altered premade card set






My birthday card which she made and framed

Our Christmas cards



Any thoughts?


I am also going to help her make a flower press next.